TOWN OF NEWTON – ANNUAL MEETING
April 18, 2023, 6:00 P.M. Meal 7:00 P.M. Meeting
Town Board Members:
Denise Thomas, Chairman
Kevin Behnke, Supervisor #1
Kelly Christiansen, Supervisor #2
Alyssa Grotegut, Clerk
Paulette Vogt, Treasurer
The Town of Newton, Manitowoc County, WI lists this public notice pursuant to Chapter 19.84
of the Wisconsin Statutes.
The Newton Town Board will meet at the Newton town Hall, 6532 Carstens Lake Road,
Manitowoc, Wi on Tuesday, April 18, 2023, 6:00 P.M. Meal 7:00 P.M. Meeting
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Motion to Approve the Agenda as printed.
4. Motion to approve Minutes from Last Year’s Annual Meeting. The clerk will read the
5. State Official’s Comments
6. Chairman’s Report – Denise Thomas
7. Supervisor #1 Report – Kevin Behnke
8. Supervisor #2 Report – Kelly Christiansen
9. Treasurer Report – Paulette Vogt
10. Clerk Report – Alyssa Grotegut
11. Law Enforcement Report – Dave Mueller
12. Fire Department and First Responders Reports
13. Citizen’s Input
14. Motion for the Town Board to Borrow Money.
15. Motion for the Township to retain Bank First.
16. Motion to Adjourn to Annual Meeting which will be held on Tuesday, April 16, 2024.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodations to attend the meeting should contact the
Town Clerk’s Office by calling 920-905-4906 as soon as possible so that needs can be reasonably