Town of Newton Fireworks Permits

Permits for the possession and use of fireworks in the Town of Newton has to be issued by the Town in which the use is to occur. Only permits issued by the local municipality are valid, and only the Town Chairman is allowed to issue one. Permits sold by fireworks vendors are invalid and do not constitute any degree of compliance with town permitting requirements.

Fireworks applications and bonds must be submitted to the Town Clerk before the scheduled June meeting. At the June meeting your application and bond will be submitted to the Town Board and if allowed the Town Clerk will procure a permit from the Town Board which will be sent to you. Please complete both the application and bond.